Friday, 22 February 2013

End of Winter-Term Exams

Yes, it's finally over! I finished everything yesterday, so I'm now free to focus on.... my presentation. My friend and I will be speaking about the function of betrayal by characters in a response to rejection in two books - Silence by Shusaku Endo and The Man Within by Graham Greene. In Japanese, the title will be:『沈黙』及び『The Man Within』における拒絶された人物による反応としての裏切り.

And now, and update about marks:


I did okay for Japanese (maybe a little worse than usual), but considering that I mis-studied a little, I think the marks are more than fair. The jury is still out on my Presentation, Graduation Essay and Politics and Economics essay though.

But I'm seriously proud of maths. I improved from sixty-something in the previous term to one hundred marks!

Now, on to the rest of the term!

2 comments :

  1. im very proud of your maths too! i know youve already told me your marks, but good job again anyway!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting! I love to hear your opinions and stories! (And if you want to guest post, do let me know too!)

If you have a question about the MEXT scholarship, please check the FAQs and anti-FAQs to see if it's been covered.